Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A long day

I had class from eight 'til six today. Feeling so drained and I have to complete an Accounts Assignment by tonight. AUSMAT is a real torture, at least INTEC's version of AUSMAT though. I doubt it that other colleges could screw up such a program so badly. But then again, INTEC is a scholars college. So circumstances are vastly different from the mushrooming private colleges out there I guess. No offense to anyone. ;) Here are some pictures to reflect the utterly inspiring and interesting classes I went through today. Both pics were snapped using my phone. :)



A seemingly trivial but interesting event to note though. My Moral Lecturer posed a pretty unusual question at me in the midst of a class today, "Christians should correct someone who is doing wrong isn't it, Joel?"

My answer?

RIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT............. :D

No comments: