Sunday, July 01, 2007

Mid Valley Megamall

Another trip this weekend, but this time to Mid Valley Megamall. It has been a very long and busy weekend but a good one nevertheless. I watched Transformers for the second time this weekend, not out of love for the movie but because my friends wanted to watch it. The things I do for the sake of friends. :) Anyway, I'll not post a second review on Transformers for two reasons. One, my opinion on the simple and kiddish plot still stands. Two, I actually fell asleep somewhere past the midpoint, only to be woken up when the credits started to roll. Oh ya guys, remember to stay back after the credits; the extra footage is split over 3 parts. So stay back 'til all the credits are over.

Anyway, the outing was to serve as Nigel's farewell before he leaves for Auckland, New Zealand next week. It's down to 3 of us this time... Where's Keane??? In Perth hor... Alas, the fellowship has been broken. Our gang, formed since form 4 (2004) is slowly dispersing, and I shall be the last of us to leave Malaysian shores next year. I shall always remember all the stupid and wacky crap we did and said back then. The paddyfield "scandal", the grandma issue, the Miss MPS's stories, my "idiots" list and many others.

We had dinner in our our traditional restaurant, Nandos! We have been eating Nandos in every outing since dunno when. I'll miss it when it comes to an end eventually.

Sanjit, me and Nigel (L>R)

The empty place next to Sanjit reserved for Keane *sob sob* :)

Nigel's crash diet plan to impress the NZ chicks ;) Nah, he's just vegetarian.


No comments: