Saturday, June 30, 2007

1 Utama Outing

There was some Parent-Lecturer day in my college and all classes were unofficially canceled. Not that it mattered, except that we have to replace the classes missed at some point in the future. I guess happiness can indeed be borrowed from the future.

Anyway, my friends and I decided (kinda last minute I must say) to catch Transformers in 1 Utama. This time there were 5 of us, Benjamin, Clarence, Jeremy, Leon and I. The movie was neither the best nor worst movie that I've watched. No spoilers here though, so you can read on. I'll rate it somewhere between those two extremes. I'll rate it high for the special effects and realistic CGI (Computer Generated Images) but low for the rather simple storyline. I'm not one for a movie that portrays clear-cut black and white morality. The "good" guys fight for the sake of goodness, spouting out some shallow justification which just doesn't cut it. Same goes for the "bad" guys. Life ain't always that simple you know. The good guy isn't 100% good and vice versa for the bad guy. I'll discuss ethics here another day though.

After that, we went to eat lunch at TGIF. Decent food, and we got some free food at the end of it, but it will have to be redeemed sometime within the next couple of month. So that means yet another outing to get it guys. :)

Jeremy, Benjamin, Leon, Me and Clarence (L>R)



Mac n Cheese (Yummy!)

Chicken Parmesan (Not-so-great - Chicken was bland)

Chicken Parmesan Quesadillas (Quite tasty - except I don't like tomatoes)

No comments: