Sunday, June 03, 2007

At long last

I was baptized yesterday at Templer's Park in Ulu Kanching. Around 15 members of the congregation witnessed the event. It was a slightly solemn but joyous affair. Although symbolic, it certainly marks a milestone in the journey of faith. Praise God! :)




The 15 of us who were baptized

This marks the end of a very busy week. Nevertheless, it has been a great and enjoyable week hanging out with friends and trying out new activities. Went for dinner in Uncle Jeff's home yesterday night. I tried out all kind of kids games and puzzles, which proved to be very challenging. No wonder kids nowadays are so smart. It took a few of us relatively "old" people to solve puzzles designed for kids say, 5 or 6 years old? Embarrassing la... Oh ya, went to watch Shrek 3 with Eugin on Friday and it was a good movie, despite so many people disagreeing with me. Anyone else care to disagree? I found it so funny :)

I'm heading off once more to Port Dickson now with my family for another few days before going to Malacca to spend the rest of the week there. Bye guys.

No comments: