Friday, June 15, 2007

Kolej Cendana - An E-Scrapbook

I shall be starting life anew for my last semester in INTEC next week! I keep reminding myself, its just a few more months, bear with it. It is just a brief station of life, a small stepping stone in the lake of life. Life should take a turn for the better next year. :)

As for my accommodation, I am moving to Kolej Cemara next week. I have seen it with my own eyes, and to put it mildly, I've seen far better dwellings. Grr... to be booted out of my previous hostel, Kolej Cendana to make way for the incoming juniors is simply annoying after living there a full year. Well, I must admit that I was quite apprehensive about moving there initially. It is a tad bit isolated but at least security was not much of an issue, being located next to a police station. I certainly will not miss the mamak restaurant Dawood, the only decent restaurant in the vicinity. Ever since moving there, I feel sick of mamak fare. It is something I could do without nowadays. The haphazard (non-existent) parking system there was quite inconvenient at times. The need to keep our furry(?) legs out of sight when out of the rooms was pretty dumb too. Those admins must suffer from leg-hair envy. Heh...

Despite its shortcomings, Cendana will always have a place in my memories. It was a place where many a friendships were forged, and that will definitely outlast the relatively short stay in Cendana. I would suppose that it is appropriate for that to be the main avenue of forging friendships, seeing that much of my time in INTEC is spent attending classes. I'll miss those lepak sessions that lasted for hours and stretched through the nights. It was a place where I gained much experience on life and opened my mind to a different world. Prior to this, I had no friends from other parts of Malaysia, much less outside the Klang Valley. And for that, I believe that I leave Cendana for the better. For instance, I arrived at Cendana a banana (香蕉人-Haha!) , and leave it still as one, but a lesser one (半香蕉?) nevertheless. Thanks to my friends there who patiently taught me - Clarence, Vincent, Jin and the rest.

Well, I'll conclude this blog post with photos. After all, what is a scrapbook without photos?

Let the tour of Kolej Cendana begin...

Exterior view of Cendana


Welcome to Kolej Cendana...


This is the compound where the guys usually play futsal and basketball. Those colourful tents host the cafe and burger stall.


And that's a really cute kitty... Don't worry, you'll encounter more around here. The cats here breed like, erm... rabbits.

Ok la... that's all for Cendana. Tour ends here. Two blocks only ma.. What else is there to see?

What? You want to see inside my room? How can la...! Respect my privacy a bit.

*mutters grudgingly after some persuasion*

Ok, I'll let you in for awhile. Touch anything and you get your ass out of here!

I live on the 4th floor, so we have to walk up quite a bit...


And this is my room, 1406.


This is the main room, where all the study tables are


That's Clarence, my roommate, say hi!


And my bedroom, sorry for the mess.


That's me doing some math with Clarence


Wanna join in our game of Choh Dai Di?
Me(green), Benjamin(dark blue), Clarence(yellow), Brian(white)


Ok, now that we are really done with Cendana, how bout some teh tarik?

The end.

6 comments:

Glare said...

teh tarik liew~ plus two more roti canai kosong. shioyk~

Anonymous said...

heh.... privacy k :D and the room's not messy. it's a typical boys' room.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter prognose[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter dienst[b][/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here subdis.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research points that closely 80% of all United States adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

Anonymous said...

Astosowlene
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/dry-skin]dry skin[/url]
boisfasiuse

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp debt consolidation loans
credit companies