Saturday, August 04, 2007

Split

After thinking about my prior post regarding "Quality Blogging", I realized that some photo blogging and posting up some daily light blogging is necessary to give my circle of dispersed friends and family a means to know how I am doing. This puts me in a dilemma as many of my friends are complaining about how heavy my new posts are. On the other hand, there are others who enjoy reading them and like the thought provoking ideas I forward. I have thus reached the decision to create another blog to cater to this two separate niches. This current blog will be used for my regular routine and crap, while another blog will be dealing with my contemplations and complex thoughts. However, this idea could just remain as one as I am pursuing more urgent projects in the meantime. Expect changes though, in the coming weeks.

No comments: