Thursday, October 04, 2007

Finally 19

I see the twilight of my teenage years on the horizons. I turned 19 yesterday and have only another 365 days left of my teenage years. Years of hope and despair, calm and turmoil, joy and sadness. Somehow I don't think that will characterize my teenage years, but the rest of my life story. Life's a run on the treadmill, a ride on the roller-coaster, which just goes on and on until your momentum eventually dissipates and diminishes into nothing. Well, despite all that I have much to be thankful for in these few years of life.

I spent the day at the Curve with my former roommates of Kolej Cendana, namely Benjamin, Clarence and Vincent.

We had lunch at Tony Romas in Cineleisure, and I had Grilled Lamb.. it was quite nice. Although I'm far more accustomed to chicken and pork. :)




After that, we went to catch a movie: Skinwalkers. It was a decent movie, nothing to shout about but not too bad either (after watching Black Sheep, I guess nothing could actually be bad). And we went bowling after that. For those of you who are unaware, for every movie ticket you purchase from the cineplex in Cineleisure, you are entitled to a free bowling game in the bowling alley located above the cineplex. Rental of shoes is not free though, a pair costs RM2.

And I tried some donuts from Big Apple, located in The Curve. I was initially skeptical about it "being better than Dunkin' Donuts" but I have to concede that I agree. Haha.



Don't they look delicious?

Later at night I had a porky dinner with my family at The Magic Wok, Damansara Jaya. A lovely way to end one's birthday in my opinion. :)

Anyway, thanks for the birthday wishes all of you guys out there!

2 comments:

ej said...

the magic wok... hmmm.. it has the same name as this chinese restaurant in my student union building.. doubt theyre the same tho! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. you ate alot.. hahahahaa... :D