Sunday, October 07, 2007

Transition

This blog will be undergoing a transition once more. I've mentioned months ago that this blog will be revamped and split. In the process, it will be undergoing meiosis, not mitosis. For the biologically uninformed, it basically means that my two new blogs will each have themes that do not overlap.

This blog will retain my usual daily rantings, photos, humour and even tags. Yes, it will be lively, light and your-everyday-stuff; essentially a bimbo (urgh.. distasteful term) blog. It will be a window to my public life. Meanwhile, my other blog will be of a rather abstract, philosophical, intellectual and perhaps political nature. This, on the other hand is where I open my inner sanctum to those who share similar interests.

I do admit that I enjoy blogging in both realms, but I can never seem to please my complaining friends. Some enjoy the lighter side of life while others prefer the heavy weight stuff. Sit back and wait, for it is not far off!

No comments: