Saturday, March 10, 2007

I just got tagged by Jin. I don't know who actually has the time to create such dumb questionnaires but I suspect it must be some emo dude who was trying to pry into the lives of his/her friends. Hence the personal questions. Anyway, here goes :

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Joel (Real World) / Subatomic Disruption (Online)
Birth Date: 3rd October '88
Current Status: Semi-conscious due to lack of sleep
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: Natural black.
Righty or Lefty: Righty.. like most people


LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: Yellow outside, white inside. You got it, a banana :P
My Fears: Hmm... if I say it people might use it against me :)
My Weaknesses: Introvert - A blessing sometimes though :)
My Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni Pizza


LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My First Thoughts Waking Up: I want more sleep :)
My Bedtime: I hope tomorrow will be a better day
My Most Missed Memory: Wat missed memory?


LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Neither, soft drinks kill!
McDonald's or Burger King: McDs - Not familiar with Burger King
Single or Group Dates: What's a group date? *blur*
Adidas or Nike: Neither, I don't like their designs.
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither


LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: No, I'm a good boy
Curse: No, I'm a good boy
Take a Shower: No, I don't bathe ;)
Have a Crush: What's a crush?
Go To School: Wish I did.. instead of some freaky college
Want To Get Married: Not at this current station
Believe In Yourself: Maybe
Think Your A Health Freak: Yea, according to my friends. I don't drink tap water :P


LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: No, I'm a good boy
Gone To The Mall: Huh.. A mall or THE Mall? What is the mall anyway?
Been On Stage: Yea...
Eaten sushi : Yea. But I wouldn't say it is the best food in the world
Dyed Your Hair: Would like to sometime in the future out of curiosity


LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: I don't have the body for it laar :P
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: No, I refuse to conform and be someone that I'm not.


LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: Erm. I haven't looked so far into the future.


LAYER 9: IN A GIRL
Best Eye Colour: Any colour.
Best Hair Colour : Any colour as long as don't look lala.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Long


LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: Told by Jin that I was tagged
Hour Ago: Dozing off
4.5 Hours Ago: Eating lunch
1 Month Ago: Can't remember


LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: my w810 :)
I feel: super sleepy
I hate: kiasu-ism. A major source of misery in my school days.
I hide: plenty. No, you can't squeeze anything out of me. :)
I miss: my school friends. Ok, you got me. Just a very few of them anyway.
I need: to sleep.


LAYER 12: TAG 4 PEOPLE
None of you guys maintain a blog... Only Ben has a blog... I'm guessing he's been tagged already but it doesn't matter. So yea, Ben you're tagged :)

4 comments:

Ben J said...

"No, i'm a good boy"

=.="
yea right la. hahaha!!
damn i got tagged. i got two tags to do know. sheesh. i better start updating soon eh. haha!

Weijun Lim said...

Heh =) I told u there will at least be one comment =)

Subatomic Disruption said...

ben, i memang good boy la. Haha :)

Yea.. 2 comments now jin.

Anonymous said...

Yea, according to my friends. I don't drink tap water :P

That's not tap water... that's filtered water

You would have die if the water was contaminated.. yet, you survived. :P