Sunday, March 04, 2007

I took several photos over the past week, and here they are. As the cliche goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. But not in this case though, the captions will probably provide a more meaningful story. Here goes :















It's a mosquito, if you didn't realize it. And its drowning in correction fluid aka liquid paper. Basically, class was just a little bit too dull and I had to look for any means to avoid sleeping. Or fishing, in Jin's words. So I decided to hunt down some of those pests flying around. For some odd reason my class is infested with mosquitoes. Anyway, all I did was stunned a mosquito and quickly covered it in a pool of correction fluid. Watching it writhe in the fluid was kinda fascinating. Don't blame me, the class was getting too boring. And I'm not pointing fingers at anyone.
















Ok, this is a pic of me and my two friends, Benjamin and Clarence at McDonalds. We had a great time studying there. More like "studying", our unique style. Criticizing a certain subject's notes is not exactly my idea of fun, but its better than memorizing it blindly. You can't imagine the prejudice and bigotry contained within. For example, I do not particularly consider wearing certain extra garments or abstaining from certain types of food as universal moral values, as stated explicitly by that subject. I've edited out the date and time of this picture because it contains *potentially* incriminating evidence. All I'll say about the circumstances is that we were supposed to be elsewhere but we were not. :) At least we were not alone there as other INTEC students were there. Hung around there for quite a few hours.

Ps. I couldn't care less about listening to retards who suffer from leg-hair envy. Call it your belief s, its fine as long as you don't impose it on me. To hell with such trashy thinking.

Goodnite guys :)

1 comment:

Weijun Lim said...

You put it in such a way that only people who are literate enough can derive the true meaning of your words =) You should be a cryptographer =) Hehehe =)