Friday, March 02, 2007

Hi guys, be prepared for another emo post here tonight. Love it or leave it man :).

The past months or so has been a foretaste of hell. Basically to be caught in a delicate social situation for months at a stretch where there is no satisfactory solution to be found, can be quite a misery to put it mildly. Furthermore, to stand and be judged daily for not adhering to an imagined standard of idealism is outrageous. While practicing such philosophies is fine (I honestly do not care about your beliefs or principles of life), imposing it on others by means of cynicism and judgmentalism exhibits an egoistical complex. Yes, I sense the subtle mockery and concealed smirks each time but I prefer to feign ignorance. I see the knowing half smiles and hear the masked sarcasm. I don't know exactly why I choose to endure this shit stoically, but I feel that there is no satisfactory solution in this problem, at least none that I can put into effect myself. I don't know how much longer will I endure this or if it will come to an end within the short term. Why must I suffer so in silence? Perhaps this is a penance for my past...

No comments: