Sunday, May 13, 2007

Detached

It is yet another day of misery in my world that is colored with a tint of anguish. Reluctantly, I stare in muted resignation as the world around me disintegrates and mutates into shimmering contortions. So things have finally come down to this...

Those dreams are starting to fade. The intricate details etched on its surface melts and merges into a blur. Its fabric of existence frays and vanishes into the river to time. Its vibrant colors darkens, and fade altogether into a uniform sea of blackness. And I shall dream no more...

I've had it with the sheer arrogance of some people. Some people do like to put on a cape of righteousness and crusade around accusing others of lacking morals such as compassion when their closets struggle to contain in the amassing skeletons. Some like to claim that they have the higher moral ground, but as far as I'm concerned, they are treading on clouds. I suspect some do it for either gratification of play-acting the good guy, or some other ulterior motive such as hoping for self-gain. It is a shame to go around proclaiming judgment when your own morality is in question. Hypocrite! In my opinion, it is far better to just shut up instead of saying that which exposes blatant hypocrisy.

No comments: